So you are trying to find brand new ideas for your face painting party? Once you have painted exactly the same designs for quite a while you must have inspiration and ideas for brand new looks . Listed below are some ideas to stimulate you to achieve brand-new masterpieces.
|TEMPORARY BODY PAINTING|
1. Glitter: Glitter really adds an extra element to the final appearance! It transforms face paintings from amateur to professional! You will find big costs discounts out there if you know where to look and it's really very easy to apply! Glitter works well with 'princess' and 'fantasy' designs and little ones adore them! As with face paint, you need to be sure you only use glitter and stick on jewels that are safe to use on a persons skin area (eg. body glitter) Don't use aluminum glitter - polyester only. Aluminum glitter can easily harm the face and skin.
You will find different types of glitter - Glitter Gel, Glitter (Iridescent) Powders and Glitter Dust. I suggest you use them all out and see what one works best for you.
2. Stick - On - Jewels: Stick on jewels can also add a completely new dimension to your face painting, transforming your face paintings for amateur to pro. And they're very easy to use even kids is capable of doing it. Simply remove the back of the jewel and stick the 'sticky' part of the jewel directly onto the skin or on to the paint which is on the skin. There you have it! You can also obtain plastic-type jewels that need to be stuck on with just a little dab of paint.
3. Mixing Makeup with Face Painting: Combining cosmetic makeup with face painting is one of the many great face painting ideas if done right and it could save you time! For example Blush enables you to make rosy cheekbones on a bunny rabbit instead using pink face paint. Blush creates a softer color and is quick to apply. Eye Liner Pencil can be used to outline the eyes or any part of a design. For beginners it is much faster and easier than using a brush. Eye Shadow can also be used and perhaps blended with paint to the face.The choice is yours!
Try things out with these various mediums and discover what's meets your needs, what you prefer to make use of and what you believe looks effective!
|TEMPORARY BODY PAINTING|
4. Body Painting to Match the Face Painting: Kids really like this idea, trust me - I've tried it many a time, it makes them feel as if they have a costume on and really enables them have fun with the personality they've been painted whether it be a princess or queen or creature of the night! Although this may appear like it's complicated and will take up loads of time - it won't. As long as you continue to keep them straightforward.
For example if you're painted a pretty pink princess face design, why not enhance it with a pretty pink bracelet. All you do is get some pink paint, and paint with a brush, a line around the wrist. It really is that easy, simply use your imagination!
5. Costumes and Face Painting: Costumes and face painting, its fun no matter exactly what age you might be! Also it can be rather easy too, the costumes don't have to be outrageous. Consider using a pair of bunny ears to go with a bunny design, or a a pretty tiara to go with a princess. How about a black cape to go with a vampire design or a stocking filled with newspaper, pinned on the end of your t-shirt to look like a tale to match a tiger design?
Related article about : Some New Tips For Your Face Painting Party